This is a must to see. This video has no sounds so volume on the speakers is not required. Enjoy watching both videos for your pleasure.
Below has both voice and signing. Turn your speakers on to listen.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Deaf Super Bowl Commerical
Posted by
Debbie/Steve
at
9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Am I the only one who thinks that Pepsi took advantage of deaf and hard of hearing bloggers? By posting their Super Bowl ad, you've given them tons of free publicity. I suppose they feel they deserve it since they are sponsoring the captions for the Super Bowl game. LOL Anyway, I blogged about my feelings on this at my site.
Can't believe I never came across yours before. I look forward to reading more.
I'm glad you've found our blog. I, too, read your blog frequently and enjoyed the chat room few years ago. That's where I had learned about the CI.
Post a Comment