It's such a blessing to hear our family and friends saying, "I love you" in person or on the phone. 4 years ago after we were turned on and we were heading back out in the lobby, the News Reporter asked us what we wanted to say to each other. It was such an emotional and exciting moment hearing each other for the first time in our entire lives when we said "I luv you". Tears were running down our face and it's something that we will never forget.
I made Mexican Lasagna and Spanish Rice for dinner. Also, I made a cake with frosting (see pic above). Everyone in my family wawed about how gooey the frosting was. My college roommate's Mom had made the birthday cake for me while I was in college. I've asked for the recipe but was told it was her Grandma's secret. Shortly after her Grandma's passed away, my roommate gave me the recipe and still cherished our friendship over the years.



2 comments:
Hey Debbie
Share that Mexican Lassagna recipe and the cake frosting recipe; if you can. I need to make something for the kid's birthday parties.
You have such a great blog!! Thanks for sharing with us
Hi Kim:
I would be happy to give you the recipe if you are willing to give me your e-mail address. BTW: I would love to read your blog.
~D
Post a Comment