Late Friday afternoon, there was a huge hail that came down abruptly. We don't get huge storms here like in the Midwest and it was nice for a change. We enjoyed listening to the thunderstorm passing through and listening the hail hitting the pavement. Once in a while, we enjoyed listening the raindrops hitting the car hood, windshield, and roof.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Hail and Thunderstorm
Posted by
Debbie/Steve
at
4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hail? You mean BIG snowballs? You need to visit Buffalo NY!! And listen to the sound of cars getting stuck in the snow!
I'll have to make a trip to Buffalo and hear the sound of cars spinning in the snow after it has been stucked.
BTW: Enjoyed watching your video tapes of your hookup. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I used to love the sound of thunder. For some odd reason I found comfort in it if you can believe it. Since becoming profoundly deaf 6 months ago, I will miss the sounds of the spring storms.
I enjoy your blog very much. Thank you for sharing.
David
Thanks for checking into our blog and you've enjoyed it. Being born and raised in the Midwest, we have heard with our HAs prior to our CI. I know we didn't hear them well. Now we are living in the Northwest, we don't get many rain storms, we do enjoy hearing them very much.
I look forward to hear all about your CI journey when it does happened. I'll have to go and visit your blog soon.
Debbie
Post a Comment