I was invited to a BUNKO party last evening. This was my first time and didn't know what to expect. There were a few ladies I hadn't seen for a while and one was here visiting from California. The gal from CA was kind enough to open her home to Steve and I for our CI mappings during our stay in LA. Three tables were set up and the bell was placed in the kitchen. When we first started the game, my partner and I were playing in the living room and with all the excitement and shouting, I was surprised to hear the bell where there was a BUNKO. When I hit a BUNKO at the very beginning of our 3rd round, the gal hit the bell and the other table said, we just started the game. They said Debbie hit a BUNKO and they were excited because it was my first game. How exciting to win a prize. I look forward to next month and join playing with the ladies again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hello I'd like to thank you for such a great quality site!
Was thinking this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!
Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/40th-birthday-party-supplies.html]40th Birthday Party Supplies[/url].
Post a Comment